MyWellesley: A New Way to Access Banner Self-Service
Currently you can access Banner Self Service via MyWellesley to view time sheets, tax forms, class lists, and other useful personal information.
- Please log into MyWellesley using your domain name and password (do not use your Banner ID and pin).
- After logging in, click on the MyEmployment Services tab to find Banner Self-Service.
- Need help accessing MyWellesely? Please contact MyWellesleySupport@welllesley.edu
- Need help with your Domain Username and Password? Please contact the Help Desk at x7777 (students) and x3333 (faculty and staff).
- Need help with timesheets or paystubs? Please contact the Payroll Office .
Note: Access to MyWellesley/Banner Self Service features may be unavailable nightly between 11:30pm and 1:30am and also Friday mornings from 6:00am and 9:00am for system maintenance. If this link is disabled during this time, please try again later.
If you have trouble accessing MyWellesley , you can still access Banner Self-Service the traditional way: Access Banner Self Service
- You will need your Domain User ID and Password
- If you are an employee or a faculty member and have problems with your Password or if your online account has been disabled, please contact the Help Desk at x3333.
- If you are a student and you have forgotten your Password or if it has been disabled, please contact the Help Desk at x7777.