- Human Resources
- What's New
- Working @ Wellesley
- Prospective Employees
- Current Employees
- Employee Development
- Contact HR
- Policies & Procedures
Valuing Work @ Wellesley College is the name of the integrated program of performance management, skills and career development, and compensation for administrative staff at the College.
Valuing Work @ Wellesley has been designed to articulate, support and reinforce the value of work in our organization.
The Valuing Work @ Wellesley program has been designed to:
- Articulate clear roles and responsibilities for Wellesley's administrative staff
- Develop a reward system based on performance
- Encourage open and honest communication about work and reward issues
- Provide tools to help managers value and reward people
- Provide checks and balances to ensure and maintain internal equity and external competitiveness
Elements of the Program
The Valuing Work @ Wellesley program has 4 integrated pieces:
- Performance Development
- Role Documentation
- Role Classification
- Salary Structure and Salary Administration
HR values and respects confidentiality.