Read all about Our 2015 Healthy You and Prosperous You Programs.
Learn about the 2015 Healthy You Incentives you can earn.
Meet Last Week's Winner for Creating a Group Conversation on the Challenge Site
- A new Roth option to the 403(b) Retirement Program and
- A new TIAA mortgage discount program available through TIAA Direct.
- Take a look at the TIAA-CREF's Brainshark on the Roth option
- Review the Mortgage Discount Program announcement
- Attend an education session on the Roth option on May 13 or 20 from 12:30 to 1:30 at the College Club (Lunch will be provided by TIAA-CREF and you are welcome to bring a guest. Please RSVP to Ext. 3289.)
- Talk to a TIAA-CREF representative by calling 1-800-732-8353 or going to www.tiaa-cref.org/schedulenow
- Schedule an appointment with our certified financial planners by calling Ext. 3289
*The collective bargaining agreements require that new benefit programs be negotiated. Accordingly, extension of the Roth and mortgage benefits to bargaining unit employees will depend upon the outcome of those negotiations.
Special Session on Retiree Medical Options, Medicare and Social Security: May 12 from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. at the Wellesley College Club. Harvard Pilgrim's experts will host an educational seminar to review what Medicare and Social Security can provide and what medical plans are available at age 65. This session is open to all (whether you're about to retire or just beginning to think about it). Join us for information, discussion and dinner for yourself and a guest. Please RSVP to Ext. 3289.
Wellesley College received Boston Business Journal's Healthiest Employer Award! Click here to read the article.
See what's new under our Employee Assistance Program: The Mind/Body Connection
We've updated the Benefits web pages! Take a look and see what you think. We've also posted a new Summary Plan Description for your Health and Welfare benefits. Click here to access the 2015 SPD.
HR values and respects confidentiality.