On Campus Employment

Current Wellesley students in F-1 and J-1 status who are maintaining valid status may be eligible for on-campus employment.

On-campus employment is limited to 20 hours/week while school is in session and can be full-time during official college breaks. J-1 students must get authorization before beginning employment and report their employer information to Slater International Center through the J-1 On-Campus Employment Form.

To apply for an on-campus position, please visit the Student Employment office on the 4th floor of Green Hall or go to the Student Employment website here. All students must have applied for a Social Security number before beginning employment.

F-1 Students follow the instructions on On-Campus Employment and Tax Compliance.

All international students who are employed in the U.S. will be subject to state and federal taxes. Please see the section on Taxes for more information.


Walk In Hours



1:00 pm - 3:00 pm


2:30 pm - 4:30 pm


12:00 pm - 2:00 pm


 To schedule an appointment outside of Walk-In Hours, please call 781.283.2082 or email Ying Chen.


Regular Business Hours



8:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Contact Us


Tel: 781-283-2082

Fax: 781-283-3615

Upcoming Events

Global Tea

Friday, 1/30

3:00 pm - 4:30 pm

Life after Graduation: Senior Workshop

Tuesday, 2/3

12:30 pm - 2:00 pm

Welcome Back Gathering

Wednesday, 2/4

5:30 pm - 7:30 pm