Library & Technology Services
Digital Library Services Librarian
Areas of Responsibility
- Managing the College's Institutional Repository
- Open Access publishing initiatives
- Promoting the use of the College's unique digital assets in digital scholarship, research, teaching, exhibition, and publication
- Library collection development in subject areas TBD
Contact me with questions about:
- Contributing faculty scholarship to the Institutional Repository
- Open Access publishing
- Use of the College's digital assets in research and teaching
I hold a BA in English from Pennsylvania State University and an MA in English Language and Literature, with a concentration in modernism and feminist literary theory, from the University of Virginia. I also hold an MSLIS and a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Digital Libraries from Syracuse University.
I have been part of Wellesley College's Library and Technology Services staff since 2005. Earlier in my career I worked as a corporate librarian in an energy services consulting firm and as an editor for a group of public relations publications. I also spent seven years as a full-time mother.
I love to cook, read, and travel. I live in Medfield with my husband, our two sons, and a yellow Southern rescue dog named Greta.