Library & Technology Services
Manager, Digital Scholarship Initiatives
Areas of Responsibility
- Project planning and support for incorporating digital scholarship tools and techniques in faculty-driven research and pedagogy
- Coordinating LTS services to support digital scholarship projects, tools, and techniques
- Building and maintaining Wellesley's connections with regional and peer institutions around the work of digital scholarship
- Developing programming and events for the College community related to digital scholarship projects, tools, techniques, and resources
Contact me with questions about:
- Planning assignments using tools and techniques using digital scholarship
- Building web-based scholarly resources in your area of expertise
- Managing digital collections of assets used in your research and teaching
- and more... please visit the Digital Scholarship Initiatives site for more information.
I hold a BA in English from Pennsylvania State University and an MA in English Language and Literature, with a concentration in modernism and feminist literary theory, from the University of Virginia. I also hold an MSLIS and a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Digital Libraries from Syracuse University.
I have been part of Wellesley College's Library and Technology Services staff since 2005. Earlier in my career I worked as a corporate librarian in an energy services consulting firm and as an editor for a group of public relations publications. I also spent seven years as a full-time mother.
I love to cook, read, and travel. I live in Medfield with my husband, our two sons, and a yellow Southern rescue dog named Greta.