Library & Technology Services
B.A., College of St. Benedict; M.L.S., Syracuse University
Director, Research Services
- Direct the research services team of research and instruction librarians;
- Serve as the research and instruction librarian for Economics, Philosophy, Religion, and East Asian Language and Cultures;
- Coordinate Wellesley's participation in the Federal Depository Library Program;
- Serve as a member of the Drupal support team, working closely with academic department on their web sites and with faculty on their faculty profiles;
- Serve as the LTS service coordinator for departments in Pendelton East.
Library and Technology Trends of Interest
- altmetrics (measuring the impact of scholarship in many forms using non-traditional methods)
- the blurring of lines between librarians and instructional technologists
Wolfson, A., Brooks, M., Kumbier, A., and Lenares, D. (2013.) "Monitoring and Promoting the Impact of Pedagogically-Related Scholarship." Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20730. Authors' version.
Beile P.M. and Adams M.M. (2000.) "Other Duties as Assigned: Emerging Trends in the Academic Library Job Market." College & Research Libraries 61 (4), 336-347. PDF.
Adams, M. (1996.) "Evaluation of Cabinet-Level World Wide Web Homepages." Government Information Quarterly 13 (3), 329-335.