Course Support for Faculty
Start with your Subject Specialist
Sakai Learning Management System
- Course sites and class enrollments will be created automatically in Sakai.
- Questions about Sakai can be directed to the Help Desk at x3333 or by clicking on the WebHelpDesk button in your MyWellesley portal home page.
- See Sakai Training and Support options.
Instruction and Support for your Students
Library & Technology Services provides instruction sessions and assignment support for your students. Contact us to arrange an in or out of class workshop or individual support tailored to your students' research and technical needs.
Contact the Research and Instructional Support group with questions and instruction requests.
Contact the Research and Instructional Support group at the Clapp Circulation, Science Library and Knapp Center desks with questions and instruction requests.
- Training and support for students completing academic projects - or contact Rebecca Darling, x2882
- Borrowing laptops, cameras and other media equipment - or call the Clapp Service Desk, x2166
- Clapp Circulation, x2166
- Knapp Media & Technology Center, x2369
- Science Library, x3084
Contact the Media Services group for more information.
- Classroom Equipment (see what's in your classroom and get instructions)
- Videographer and Projectionist Requests
- Classroom computers and labs - contact Help Desk at x3333 or email@example.com
Library Materials for Your Courses
Contact the Library Collections group if you want to order library resources (books, journals, videos, databases, etc.) for your courses.
Course Reserves are available through the Clapp, Science, Art and Music Libraries.