Alumnae & Visitors
Hours & policies
- Library hours
- General policies for using the library
- Using Government Documents
- Visiting the Archives
- Visiting Special Collections
- Search our catalog to see what we have
- Who can borrow materials and for how long
- For those without borrowing privileges, you can request Wellesley College books or articles through your local library's Interlibrary Loan program
Computing/printing & photocopying
Photocopiers are available in all the libraries; copies are $0.10 per page
While remote access to our databases is not available to non-affiliated visitors or alumnae because of license restrictions, most databases are available to in-person visitors to the library.
Your public library most likely provides access to a variety of electronic resources -- including some of the same ones to which we subscribe; find a public library near you.
If you are in Massachusetts, these regional library networks provide information about remote access to electronic resources: