Microsoft Office at Wellesley College
Students can use a college-owned computer in a computing lab or classroom, or you can get MS Office 365 Pro Plus:
- full computer installation of Office 2011 for OS X or Office 2013 for Windows
- one-year subscription for Office 365 Online using a new wellesley.onmicrosoft.com account
- full access to mobile apps
- full access to Office via web browser
Faculty and Staff have a few options available to them for their personal computers. There is the A2 option which includes Office 365 online, but not the mobile apps, and a work from home option.
College-owned computers are fully licensed for either Office 2011 for Mac OS X, or Office 2010 for Windows.
How to get a copy of Office for your personally-owned device:
Students, faculty and staff can get their copy of Microsoft Office for personally-owned equipment on our online store by logging in to MyWellesley and clicking on Software Store:
- entering students: look in your Entering Students tab under Useful Links
- current students: look in your Students tab under Administrivia
- current faculty and staff: look in your Employment Services tab under Administrivia
See Microsoft's "getting started" information for Office Online.
Tip: for Office 365 password resets, please call 1-888-396-1447 (6am-6pm EST) or email email@example.com. This password is not tied to your Wellesley College accounts directly.
For more details, please contact the Computing Help Desk.