Microsoft Office at Wellesley College
College-owned computers are fully licensed for either Office 2011 for Mac OS X, or Office 2010 for Windows.
Students, faculty and staff can get MS Office for your personal devices:
- full computer installation of latest versions of Office for Mac or Windows PC
- one-year subscription for Office 365 Online
- full access to mobile apps
- full access to Office via web browser
How to get Office for your personally-owned device and the web:
Students, faculty and staff: log in to MyWellesley and clicking on Software Store:
- entering students: look in your Entering Students tab under Useful Links
- current students: look in your Students tab under Administrivia
- current faculty and staff: look in your Employment Services tab under Administrivia
Follow the instructions on the screen to purchase your free license and get your Office 365 Portal password.
For Office 365 password resets:
This password is not tied to your Wellesley College accounts directly; it is an account managed by our Software Store (Kivuto) for Microsoft.
For other support using the Software Store:
Existing @wellesley.onmicrosoft.com logins changed to @wellesley.edu logins; no change to your Office 365 password.
A few people who set up accounts in the fall were notified individually about changes to their Microsoft accounts.