- Library & Technology
- Technology Support
- Classroom Technology
Classroom Technology Emergencies
- Call the Computing Help Desk at xHELP (4357)
- Email classrooms AT wellesley DOT edu to report a non-urgent problem or request a training
- Request a classroom for a course from the Registrar's Office
- Request new academic software for your classroom:
- Login to MyWellesley, click on the Help Desk icon in the top right to go into the Help Desk ticketing system.
- Under the Help Request text, in the Request Type drop-down menu, select Library & Technology Services, then select Academic Software Request in the next drop-down menu that appears.
- Fill out the form and click Save.
- LTS Staff will contact you within one business day about your request.