- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
PNE-129 Equipment Instructions
Pendleton East 129 Computer Classroom
Computer Classroom - PC
I S:Computer, Macintosh
I S:Computer, Windows(16)
I S:Projection Screen(2)
I S:Projector, L C D(2)
I S:Projector, Slide
I S:Projector, Transparency
I S:V C R, Multi-country
I S:V C R, U.S.A. Only
I S:Wellesley College Video Network (W C V N)
- Wall Rack, next to the blackboard.
- Built-in Control Panel, on the instructor desk.
- The Crestron Remote Control, on the instructor desk. Look for the black remote with green, blue, yellow, and red buttons.
Turning on the Projector
Once a source is selected on the Crestron Remote Control, the projector will turn on automatically. Note it may take up to a minute to reach full brightness.
Once a source is selected on the Crestron Remote Control, the projection screen will automatically drop down. Alternatively, use the Up/Down button.
On the built-in control panel, select one of the preset light settings by pressing the corresponding button:
- All lights on
- Room lights dimmed, screen lights off: ideal for screen viewing while students are taking notes.
Projecting from the PC
Confirm the PC is on (power button should be lit). Press the green PC Comp button on the remote control.
Projecting from the Mac
Confirm the Mac is on. Press the green Mac Comp button on the Crestron Remote Control.
Projecting from a Laptop
- Locate the VGA/audio cables on the instructor desk and connect to the laptop.
- Press the green Laptop button on the remote control to display the laptop screen.
To adjust the volume, use the yellow buttons on the Crestron Remote Control: Source Up, Source Down, or Mute.
Projecting from the VCR
Select the green VCR source button on the Crestron Remote Control. Insert a tape into the VCR in the equipment rack. Use the blue play, pause, stop, rewind and fast-forward buttons on the remote control.