- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Digital Fabrication, Research and Pedagogy
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
PNW-121 Equipment Instructions
Pendleton West 121
Computer Classroom - PC
I S:C D Player
I S:Computer, Windows(19)
I S:Projection Screen
I S:Projector, L C D
I S:V C R, U.S.A. Only
- Wall Rack, next to the blackboard.
- Equipment Rack, below instructor desk.
- Crestron Remote Control, on the instructor desk. Look for the black remote with green, blue, yellow, and red buttons.
Turning on the Projector
Once a source is selected on the Crestron Remote Control, the projector will turn on automatically. Note it may take up to a minute to reach full brightness.
Once a source is selected on the Crestron Remote Control, the projection screen will automatically drop down. Alternatively, use the Up/Down button.
Using the light buttons on the wall, select a preset setting:
- All lights on
- Room lights dimmed, screen lights off: ideal for screen viewing while students are taking notes
Projecting from the PC
Confirm the PC is on (power button should be lit). Press the green PC Comp button on the remote control.
Projecting from a Laptop
- Locate the VGA/audio cables on the instructor desk or on top of the equipment rack. Connect one end of cables to the laptop and the other end to the Computer connection on the front of the Extron Switcher.
- Press the green Laptop button on the Crestron Remote Control to display the laptop screen.
To adjust the volume, use the yellow buttons on the Crestron Remote Control: Source Up, Source Down, or Mute.
Projecting from the VCR
Select the green VCR source button on the Crestron Remote Control. Insert a tape into the VCR in the equipment rack. Use the blue play, pause, stop, rewind and fast-forward buttons on the remote control.
Projecting from the DVD/CD Player
Insert a DVD/CD into the DVD player. Select the green DVD/LD source button on the remote control. Use the blue buttons on the remote control to play, pause, rewind, etc.