- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
SCI-277 Equipment Instructions
Projecting from the Laserdisc/CD Player
Insert the disc. Press the LD button on the Extron Switcher. Use the player's remote or the onboard controls to play the disc.
Projecting from the Document Camera
- Press the DOC button on the Extron Switcher.
- Unfold and raise the light arms on the document camera as far as they will go. Firmly press the lever on the camera arm downward and raise the camera head so the arm is at a 45' angle and the camera points straight down.
- Press the Lamp button on the document camera to turn on the lights on either side of the document camera.
- Turn on the document camera by pressing the Green Power Button on the left of its control panel.
- The projector should display documents and objects that are placed on the bed of the document camera.
- When switching documents/objects, you can press the Freeze button on the document camera to freeze an image on the projection screen. Press the Freeze button again to exit the freeze mode.
- To display transparencies, press the Lamp button on the document camera once. The panel underneath the bed will light up and the arm lights will turn off. To turn the lights off entirely, press the Lamp button again.
- You can zoom in and out with the Zoom buttons. If the image becomes unfocused, adjust the focus with the focus buttons.
- When you are finished, turn the document camera off with the power button.
Turning off the Projector
On the Extron wall panel, press and hold the Display Power button for a few seconds and then let go. A green light on the panel will flash, indicating the projector will turn off in 90 seconds. Note the projector cannot be turned on again until the 90 second cool-down mode is completed.