- Download the CrashPlan Pro Mac OS X installer, saving it to your desktop (or to the downloads folder). You must be logged into your Wellesley Google Apps account to download these installers. After clicking on the link above, click the Download button, then on the "Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses" website and click the download anyway link to download the installer.
- Click through the installer (Note: for OS X 10.8, you need to hold down the Control key when you double-click on the installer)
- Launch CrashPlan Pro from the Applications folder.
- Create a new account using your first name, last name, your Wellesley Domain user name and password.The installer will not allow you to proceed unless the user name and password matches that of your Domain account. Click Create Account.
- When the installation is complete, and the first backup begins, close all open windows and drag the installer to the trash.