- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Google Apps
- Public Computer Availability
- Classroom Technology
- Instructional Technology
- Multimedia Projects
- Student Workshops
- Media Services
- Self-Service Requests
- Wellesley Initiative for Sustainable Computing (WISC)
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
Google Drive lets you store and access your files anywhere -- on the web, on your hard drive, or on the go. Here’s how it works:
- Go to Google Drive on the web at drive.google.com.
- Install Google Drive on your computer or mobile device.
- Store your files in Google Drive. It’s right there on your device.
|Getting started with Google Drive|
|Access and organize your files.|
Create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere. Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, and more all in one place. Google Docs are always stored inside Google Drive.