- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Google Apps
- Classroom Technology
- Instructional Technology
- Multimedia Projects
- Media Services
- Self-Service Requests
- Wellesley Initiative for Sustainable Computing (WISC)
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
Adjusting your Google Calendar's working hours
To aid others in scheduling meetings with you through Google Calendar, you should check the Working Hours setting on your account and make sure it is accurate to the hours you are available.
If you are adjusting your working hours for flex time during the summer, you may also want to create an event at the end of flex time to change your working hours back to your normal hours.
This setting only applies to your main calendar. It does not apply to additional calendars you have created under your account, or calendars that you have permissions to view or edit.
- In a browser, login to your Wellesley Google account and go to Google Calendar.
- Click on the settings wheel on the right, and click Settings.
- In Settings, scroll down to the Working hours section.
- Check the box for Show a warning to other people when they invite me to an event outside my working hours.
- Adjust your working hours as needed. Check the boxes for the days of the week you work, and use the drop-down options for the start and end of your work days.
- Click Save at either the top or bottom of the Settings page to save your settings.
- Currently there isn't a way to specify different working hours for different days. The workaround is to specify working hours based on the earliest and latest you work, and then create recurring events during the times you don't work, and set those as busy.