- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Google Apps
- Public Computer Availability
- Classroom Technology
- Instructional Technology
- Multimedia Projects
- Media Services
- Self-Service Requests
- Wellesley Initiative for Sustainable Computing (WISC)
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
To login to your Wellesley Gmail account, visit:
How to access your Wellesley Gmail
- Use the MyWellesley portal - just click on the Google Apps link to the top right.
- Visit http://mail.wellesley.edu and use your Wellesley Domain Account to login.
- Use a mobile device, such as an iPhone, Android phone, or tablet. Instructions for common devices are available on our Mobile Device Connection Guide.
- Use a desktop email client, such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
|If you've never used Gmail before, this is where you should start! Make sure to set it as your default mail client!|
|Account and Inbox Management|
The Account Menu is your email address in the top right of the Gmail window. Learn more about customizing your Wellesley Gmail here. If you have multiple Gmail accounts, don't worry, switching between them is easy.
|Signatures, labels, filters|
|Learn more about how to organize your email here. Perhaps you want to separate email into multiple inboxes?|
|Alternate email addresses (aliases) and Contacts|
Your Wellesley Gmail account is created with additional alternate email addresses (aliases), which you can learn about here in our documentation. Google also has additional documentation on using alternate email addresses.
When using Wellesley Gmail in a web browser, you can automatically find email addresses of the Wellesley Community using autocomplete in the To/Cc/Bcc fields. You can also create individual and group Contacts.
If you'd like to request a preferred name, or have changed your name, please contact Human Resources, the Regisrar, or the Alumnae Department.
Learn more about how to set up distribution lists here.
|You can do Mail Merges with Gmail too. Here's how.|
|Importing email/contacts from other services|
|Not everyone uses Google Apps. Here's how to migrate your data into Gmail.|
|Everything an admin assistant needs to know about Gmail. You may want to delegate email for example.|