This is the software installed on faculty/staff Macintosh computers running OS X v.10.9 as of summer 2014.
If your College-owned Mac is running an older version of OS X and you interested in upgrading, please contact the Help Desk at x3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check our Mac OS X software page for information on installing/using these programs.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat Pro, PhotoShop, InDesign, Premiere, Audition and more)
- Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Office Enterprise 2011 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sassafras K2 KeyAccess Client
- TeamViewer QuickSupport
- AnyConnect SSL VPN client
- Web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
- NOTE: iMovie, iPhoto and Garageband are no longer installed by default. These programs can be installed through the Apple AppStore with an AppleID.