- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Public Computer Availability
- Google Apps
- Classroom Technology
- Instructional Technology
- Multimedia Projects
- Student Workshops
- Media Services
- Self-Service Requests
- Wellesley Initiative for Sustainable Computing (WISC)
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
Setting Up to Print to a Konica Minolta Multi Function Device
Note: these instructions are for Administrative staff and faculty MFDs only.
All Computing Labs print through Papercut.
|Mac Installation Instructions|
1. You will need a few details to complete the setup. If these are not posted on the MFD, check with your department's MFD contact ("Key Operator"), or you can contact the Help Desk to have someone get back to you with that information.
2. If you aren't sure what version of OS X your Mac is running, go to the Apple () menu, choose About This Mac).
You must be logged into your Wellesley Google Apps account to download these installers. Download the drivers for your version of OS X below:
3. Install the MFD as a printer.
Setting as Default Printer
You can print to the MFD any time by selecting it for any print job you wish to send to it from your Mac, or you can set it to be the default.