- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
Printing to PaperCut without installing the Client
If you do not wish to install the PaperCut Client and printer, you may print to PaperCut by using the web portal below. The PaperCut web portal allows for uploading PDFs directly to the print queue which can be released at any station.
- Proceed to http://papertiger.wellesley.edu:9191/user
- Enter domain credentials to log in.
- Click Web Print in the left column.
- Click “Submit a Job >>”.
- Select "papertiger.wellesley.edu\community (virtual)". Continue to “2. Print Options and Account Selection.”
- Select how many copies you need.
- Upload any PDF file and click “Upload & Complete”.
- At this time you can only upload PDFs.
- If you have any other type of file, print it to a PDF first, then upload the PDF.
- Your PDF will now be available to print at any release station.