- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
All telephone and voicemail repair calls should be directed to the Help Desk x3333
Before reporting a problem
please check the following:
- If you have no dial tone or static on all calls, make sure all connections are secure, including the line cord into the jack and the handset cord into the telephone.
- If you're having trouble with your display or speaker (especially on a new single line display phone with caller ID- model 9316), make sure both cords are plugged in. The line cord and the power cord.
- Have you recently put in a request for change? If so, the work may not be complete.
- If you have trouble making outside calls, check your dialing instructions. Identify if you are having a problem on all long distance or just one number. Be sure to provide the complete number and any recording information you hear.
- If you receive a message in voicemail that goes on forever, press 4 to delete.
Reporting a Problem
please be sure to have the following information available:
- Extension number or mailbox number
- Telephone type
- Building and room number
- Telephone jack number (found at wall jack where phone is plugged in)
- Complete description of problem
- Name of contact and extension where you can be reached