- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
All campus telephones are assigned to the budget code of the appropriate department to which the phone belongs. Telephone reports are issued on a monthly basis via the web for each departmental budget. These reports include a detailed list of all external calls made by all phones in the department including the the cost of each call.
For questions regarding your department telephone report, please call Lisa Diethelm at extension 3225.
Calls made from non-department phones
Often times faculty or staff members may have a need to work on a project in an area other than their own department. The faculty or staff member can insure that the calls made from this area appear on their own department detail report by entering their department's account code when placing the call. This is accomplished by performing the following procedure:
- Dial *1
- Dial 4-digit account code assigned to department followed by a zero, or your 5-digit grant number
- Listen for dialtone
- Dial 9 + 1 + telephone number
Personal Calls Made From Campus Extensions
The Telecommunications Department has partnered with MobileSphere™ to provide Wellesley College faculty and staff with a highly-competitive residential and international long distance calling plan. This is a prepaid service which can be used from a campus phone, cell phone, or any off-campus phone throughout the continental United States. This will allow the employee to place personal calls from campus phones without charging the call to the College.
To open an account
- go to: http://new.wellesley.edu/lts/techsupport/phones/mobilesphere2
- You will be provided with a 10-digit access number and a 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
To place a long-distance call
- Dial the MobileSphere™ 10-digit access number
- When asked for your account number, enter your 12-digit authorization code
- Follow the prompts