- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
Voicemail Getting Started
Initialization of your mailbox is required before any messages can be received. Because telephones are programmed to be answered by voicemail if there is no answer, initialize your mailbox as soon as possible.
Initialization for Faculty and Staff
- Call the voicemail system by dialing 3900 from your telephone line.
- Listen to the introductory instructions.
- Enter your temporary security code (provided by Telecommunications).
- Enter a new security code, minimum of 6 digits in length.
- Record your name.
- Record a personal greeting.