- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
Are you planning a project, working with unfamiliar technology, or do you have a large project that requires planning and technology support?
Planning and Support
Advanced planning with a Research and Instructional Support staff member can help determine appropriate technologies and project production time, identify possible pitfalls and provide you with instruction, tips and support for your project.
- Stop by one of our service desks in Clapp, Knapp or the Science Library
- Give us a call: Clapp x2166, Knapp x2368, Science x3083
- Schedule an appointment with a Research and Instructional Support staff member by calling x2166
- Email Us
- questions submitted during our service hours are answered promptly
- questions submitted after hours will receive a reply within one day
If you have questions about copyright restrictions regarding your project, please speak with an Research and Instructional Support staff member before beginning your project.
We provide equipment, learning spaces and software for various types of projects