Working on a multimedia project that requires planning and the use of unfamiliar technology?
Planning and Support
Advanced planning with a Research and Instructional Support staff member can help you identify appropriate technologies, design a reasonable project production timeline, identify possible pitfalls and provide you with equipment and software instruction, tips and support.
We're here to help you: find a RIS Subject Specialist
- Stop by one of our service desks in Clapp or the Science Library
- Give us a call: Clapp x2166, Science x3083
- Schedule an appointment with a Research and Instructional Support staff member by calling x2166
- Email Us
- questions submitted during our service hours are answered promptly
- questions submitted after hours will receive a reply within one day
If you have questions about copyright restrictions regarding your project, please speak with a Research and Instructional Support staff member before beginning your project.
We provide equipment, learning spaces and software for various types of projects
- Equipment you can borrow
- Software and computing resources
- Free/Open Source and Low-Cost alternatives to Adobe Software
- Sample Projects, Posters and Assignments