- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
Black & White Printing
- Printing to duplex Black & White printers in the Clapp, Art, Science and Music Libraries as well as to those in Lab spaces scross Campus is free of charge.
- Our Black & White printers can accommodate only 8.5x11 paper.
Legal and Tabloid black & white printing can be done on our color printers for $.25 per page.
- Color Printing is available at both the Clapp and Science libraries.
- Print from any library computer and claim your printouts at the library service desks (in Clapp, go to the main desk on the 2nd floor).
- $.25 per page regardless of page size, color saturation or single/double-sided printing
- 8.5x11, 8.5x14 (legal) and 11x17 (tabloid) white laser quality paper is available
To print multiple copies of flyers or tabletop tents for events, please use the services offered by the Copy Center.
Printing on User's Own Paper or onto Transparencies
Users wishing to print on special paper or transparencies should print a single copy using our printers and paper and then copy the document onto special paper (or transparencies) at the Copy Center.
Large Format Plotter Printing
- Available at the Clapp and the Science Libraries
- Printing to the plotter costs $5.50 per linear foot for Epson Premium Glossy and Premium Luster and $2.50 per linear foot for SiHL CAD lightweight bond paper.
- Plotters will print on paper up to 36 inches wide.
- To make a reservation to use the plotter:
- Instructions for creating a plotter appointment (60 min slot).
Creating a Research Poster for a conference?
Find some useful tips about what software to use to create your poster as well as specific Plotter Printing instructions for each software here.