- Click on the Windows button in the lower left hand corner of your screen, or press the Windows key on your keyboard and "R" simultaneously.
- Type “\\print.wellesley.edu” without the quotes in the text box that appears.
- Press "Enter". If you are prompted to log in, use your domain credentials, but add "wellesley\" without the quotes before your username. For example, John Smith would be entered as wellesley\jsmith.
- Double click on the printer you wish to add to begin the printer installation process.
- When it is completed, close the printer window.
- If you are printing to one of the Founders MFDs, you need to set up Account Tracking.
- You may set this printer to be the default by clicking the Windows button in the lower left hand corner and opening "Devices and Printers". Right click your printer and select "Set as default printer".