- Tracy L. Bale - Parental Stress Programming of Stress Dysregulation: Epigenetic and Placenta Contributions - March 28, 2013.
- Jamshed Bharucha - Music and the Brain - April 13, 2010.
- Marlene Cohen - Brain Mechanisms of Decision Making - December 4, 2009.
- David Corey - Mechanisms of Hearing and Deafness - March 16, 2010.
- Ian Davison - Neural Circuits for Odor Recognition in Piriform Cortex - November 13, 2012.
- David Eagleman - Why Neuroscience Matters for the Law - October 18, 2012.
- James Fallon - It's Never Too Late to Find Your True Self - April 17, 2014.
- Fred Gage - Regulation and Function of Neurogenesis in the Adult Hippocampus - November 20, 2014.
- Anne Graybiel - Our Habitual Lives: How the Brain Makes and Breaks Habits - February 26, 2010.
- Joshua Greene - Beyond Point-and-Shoot Morality - November 29, 2011.
- Leslie Griffith - Sleep in Drosophila Melanogaster - October 17, 2013.
- David Hubel
- Stephanie Jones - Sensory Attention and Effects of Medication - November 11, 2010.
- Nancy Kanwisher - Functional Specificity in the Human Brain: A Window into the Functional Architecture of the Mind - April 4, 2014
- Katarzyna Kordas - Heavy Metal Toxicity - September 20, 2012.
- Edward Kravitz - Genes and Neurohormones - September 30, 2010.
- Geoffrey Ling - What's new and cool in Neuroscience - October 9, 2014.
- Carolyn Pytte - Neurogenesis - February 12, 2013.
- Irene Soderhall - Crustacean Immunity and Hematopoiesis - April 3, 2014.
- Gina Turrigiana - The Self-Tuning Neuron: Synaptic Scaling of Excitatory Synapses - February 25, 2010.
- Amy Waldman & Maria Kefalas - Losing Cal: The Miraculous Story of a Mother and a Neurologist Treating a Child with an Untreatable Disease - October 24, 2013.
- Matthew A. Wilson - Replay of Memory - November 29, 2012.
- Shari Wiseman - Regulation of Protein Synthesis in Long-term Memory Formation and Disease - October 30, 2014.
Panel Discussions & Symposiums
- Patterson Neuroscience and Society Symposium - April 17, 2014.
- Patterson Neuroscience and Society Symposium - November 20, 2014.
- Lecture by Fred Gage - Regulation and Function of Neurogenesis in the Adult Hippocampus
- Panel Discussion