Student Consumer Information
The Higher Education Act of 1965 ensures that certain information be readily accessible to students and families. Communication tools have changed a lot since 1965, and now we can bring you to all the pertinent information from one starting point. Here.
More information regarding the Higher Education Opportunity Act can be accessed through the U.S. Department of Education's website.
- Student Demographics
- Educational Program
- Transfer of Credit Information
- Leave of absence and Withdrawals
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- More Institutional Facts
Financial Aid and Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid and Costs
- Assistance From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Student Loan Information
- Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Student Activities
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates
- Voter Registration Information
- Retention Rate
- Transfer-out Rates
- Graduation Rates
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Teacher Preparation Program
- Student Outcomes
- Alcohol Policy
- Drug Policy
- Counseling Services
- College Health Service
- Vaccination Policies
- Student Health Insurance
- Health Education
- Campus Police
- Campus Security Policies
- Crime Statistics, Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies
- Fire Statistics, Fire Log
- Procedures for Sexual Misconduct Cases
- Hazing Policy
- Missing Student Policy
Technology and File Sharing
Other Links and Resources
- The Wellesley News
The Wellesye News is Wellesley's weekly distributed newspaper which covers campus-wide events and programs. It includes a weekly police blotter, student senate report, and other information useful to the student community.
- SBOG Blog
The Schneider Board of Governers is a Student Government committee responsible for planning and hosting large-scale events, such as concerts in the fall and spring.
- Student Handbook
Wellesley College's Student Handbook includes the policies, procedures and rules that frame student life at Wellesley College; these are collected under three categories: the Honor Code, Academic Programs, Policies, and Procedures, and Campus Life Policies and Procedures. Each student is responsible for being familiar with this material.
- The Honor Code
Wellesley College's community adheres to an honor code system based on mutual trust and respect for all members of the community.
- Campus Life Policies and Procedures
A more comprehensive list of policies and procedures for specific issues, ranging from parking on campus to decorations in residence halls, can be found in the Student Handbook.