Registration for courses at Wellesley College
All information regarding registration at Wellesley will be communicated to you by your wellesley.edu account. If you do not normally consult this account, please arrange for your messages to be forwarded to your usual account. You may register for classes in any of the following ways:
- On-line at your normal registration time
- By manual registration, if you will not have access to internet at your assigned time. Requests for manual registration should be submitted to the OIS for approval in advance of your registration date.
Courses for the following semester are posted 2-3 weeks in advance of the registration period. For more information visit the Registrar's website.
Housing at Wellesley College
Please refer to the Student Housing page for more information about returning from study abroad:
Navigate your Career Journey while Studying Abroad — Planning your Return
Study Abroad is a valuable form of Experiential Learning— a way to gain new perspective on the world and a fresh outlook on your career journey. Wellesley Career Education has useful online tools and virtual resources that will help you to remain active in your career journey from anywhere in the world.
Handshake is a robust online resource offered through Wellesley Career Education, which helps you to identify opportunities for internships, fellowships, or your job search — and provides resources to support your next step. Through Handshake, you’ll find ways to:
- Make an appointment to talk with your Career Community Advisor or Mentor through video chat. Simply specifying that you are abroad when scheduling your meeting
- Browse internship resources and listings offered through Wellesley Career Education. Keep in mind that deadlines for several Wellesley-sponsored internship programs occur in the Fall semester, and there are now two application deadlines to apply for grants to support unpaid internships in late November and early March. The Tanner Conference archives are another great resource to identify opportunities. If you anticipate extending your time abroad through an internship placement, it's never too early to plan for any visa limitations for doing so.
- Search Fellowship opportunities and deadlines (many have early fall deadlines)
- Write a winning resume or cover letter
- Availability for virtual interviews is based on the individual company. Some companies will be open to meeting over video chat. Keep you eye out in Handshake for companies specifically open to study abroad students.
Login to Handshake using your Wellesley ID to bring Wellesley Career Education to you— wherever you may be.