Your Safety Abroad
AXA Travel Assistance
All students who submit a leave of absence form for study abroad will be subscribed to a supplemental travel insurance policy through AXA. You will receive a card from the Office of International Studies with the policy information and contact numbers to keep with you at all times during your travels abroad.
* Emergency Medical Payments, Medical Expense Guarantee, Hospital Admission Guarantee
* Emergency Medical Transport, Medical Evacuation or Repatriation
* Confidential Resource in case of Sexual Assault
* Dispatch of a Doctor or Specialist
* Security Evacuation Services
* Online Security Information
* Pre-Trip Information Services
* AXA travel smartphone app
Wellesley is pleased to be partnering with Keynect Up in order to provide students with a simple method of importing essential Wellesley emergency contact information onto their smart phones. All students should follow the instructions below prior to their departure:
- Text 444-999 on your smart phone.
- Enter WellesleyAbroad into the text field.
- Follow the instructions.
- Hit save when you are done.