Notes on the French Visa Application Process:
- Wellesley-in-Aix students must apply for a long-stay French visa with OFII Form (a VLS-TS visa)
- From start to finish the French visa application process can take 2-3 months. You should begin the process immediately upon being accepted to the program. You MUST obtain your visa prior to departing for France; it is not possible to apply in France. For spring semester study abroad students, there is an especially tight turn-around time and the Consulates are closed around the holidays.
- Wellesley-in-Aix will reimburse you for the CampusFrance registration fee and the consulate visa fee if you submit receipts to the WiA staff when you arrive in France.
Upon acceptance to the Wellesley-in-Aix program you must review the French Visa Information Powerpoint immediately and begin the CampusFrance visa application process. Please carefully review the information at the links below for instructions on the application process.
- Applying for a French Visa Step-by-Step
- Campus France Registration Instructions
- Instructions for completing the Long Stay Visa Application (info specific to Wellesley-in-Aix)