The goal of the Payroll Office is to uphold the Controller’s Office mission by providing high quality and efficient payroll services to students, faculty, and staff. The payroll office aims to provide:
- Clear, concise and timely dissemination of payroll policies and procedures
- Prompt and accurate processing of all payroll transactions
- Professional and helpful interactions with the College community on all payroll matters
The Payroll Office is located in Green Hall, Room 150 and our staff is available to answer any of your payroll questions during the following times:
- Mondays-Wednesdays 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Thursdays and Fridays 10:30 am to 4:00 pm
You may drop off payroll documents at any time by slipping them under the door.