Direct Deposit of mandatory for employees. Direct deposits have many benefits to you such as:
- Ensuring that the money owed to you is in your bank account on the exact pay date and immediately available for use.
- If your check is lost in the mail, you would not need to wait 5 business days to receive a replacement check.
- Eliminating the need to go to the bank to deposit your pay check.
- Eliminating the time of waiting for your pay check to clear the banks and earning interest income beginning on the pay check date.
- Eliminating the $15 fee for a replacement check made 30 days after the check date.
- The College cannot guarantee its ability to process paper checks in times of emergency. We encourage all employees to consider direct deposit to better ensure safe and timely processing of pay.
Pay stubs for employees using direct deposit will not be printed by the Payroll office. Employees may view and/or print their pay stubs online through Banner Web for Employees (instructions).