- Provost & Dean of the College
- Staff & Responsibilities
- Faculty Roster
- Committees & Task Forces
- Information for Faculty
- Prospective Faculty & Hiring
- Articles of Government
- Calendars & Dates
- Information for Students
MMUF Program Application
To be considered as a candidate for the Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program, students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a sophomore or a Davis Scholar with sophomore standing.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher, which must be maintained.
- Complete a preliminary application form discussing their particular academic interests.
- Request one letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
- Submit a current resume with their application.
- If invited, participate in an interview.
The next cycle of applications will begin in Fall 2014.