To be considered as a candidate for the 2015 Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program Cohort, students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Be a student with sophomore standing. Juniors may be considered in exceptional cases.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher, which must be maintained.
- Complete a preliminary application form discussing their particular academic interests.
- Request one letter of recommendation from a faculty member, preferably in your major. Share link with faculty member. The recommendation submission deadline is Tuesday, December 2, 2014.
- Submit a current resume with application. Send to email@example.com.
- Submit an unofficial transcript. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If invited, participate in an interview.
Applications are due no later than Tuesday, December 2, 2014. If you have any questions about this program, please contact Dr. Tracey Cameron at email@example.com or x2133.