Registration Seasonal Messages
Wintersession and Spring 2014 Registration
- Tuesday, November 12 (8am-11pm): Class of 2014, Davis Scholars with 23+ completed units, Post-bacs
- Wednesday, November 13 (8am-11pm): Class of 2015, Davis Scholars with 15-22.99 competed units
- Thursday, November 14 (8am-11pm): Class of 2016, Davis Scholars with 7-14.99 competed units
- Friday, November 15 (8am-11pm): Class of 2017, Davis Scholars with less than 7 competed units
Spring 2014 online registration will reopen for all Wellesley students on Monday, November 25 at 9am
Spring 2014 registration will close on Monday, December 23 at 11pm and reopen for add/drop on Monday, January 27 at 8am.
- Wintersession registration
will remain open until the deadline to add on Tuesday, January 7 at 11pm.
- If you need wintersession housing, you must complete the Wintersession Housing Form available from the Wintersession Housing Policy.
- If you are registered for a wintersession course and later drop or withdraw from it, you will lose your eligibility for wintersession housing and must vacate your residence hall within 48 hours of dropping or withdrawing.
- You may cross-register at MIT during the IAP session. Please note that MIT registration doesn’t make you eligible for wintersession housing.
- Registration for these courses follows the same procedure as during the academic year: a student should complete the cross-registration form, attend the first class to see if there is space and obtain the signature of the instructor, submit a copy of the signed form to the Wellesley College Registrar (in-person or emailed), submit the original form to MIT (unless special registration instructions, such as a lottery, are included with the course information.)
- Please see the MIT cross-registration site for additional information: http://new.
- The deadline to submit MIT IAP cross-registration paperwork at Wellesley is Friday, January 10 at 4:30pm.
Contact the Registrar’s Office
Walk-in: Green Hall, Room 334
Regular Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
November 12-15 Office Hours: 8am - 4:30pm