Enrollment Verification for Agencies
Wellesley College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certifications for its students through its Student Self‐Service program.
MyWellesley/Student Self‐Service enables Wellesley College students to print official enrollment verification certifications on demand via our secure student portal, Banner Self‐Service, at no charge. A sample enrollment certification is available at http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/colleges/enrollmentverify/.
If you have any questions, please contact the Clearinghouse at email@example.com
Enrollment Verification Instructions for Current Students
Why would I need an enrollment verification certificate?
Organizations such as health insurance agencies, scholarship foundations and auto insurance agencies may require proof of your full-time enrollment at Wellesley.
This online service allows Wellesley College students to print official enrollment verification certificates on demand, 24/7, at no charge, using their Banner Self-Service account. Any person or outside agency requesting an enrollment verification certificate, other than the actual student herself, will be charged a fee for this service.
Some forms will continue to be processed by the Registrar’s Office. Forms which require Wellesley College’s embossed seal, GPA verification, or are for the Department of Veterans Affairs will be handled by the College. Simply fill in your part of the form and either bring it in or mail it to the Registrar’s office.
How do I use this online service?
- Log onto MyWellesley > Student Self-Service > Banner Self-Service > Student Services > Enrollment Verification.
- Wait while your computer connects with the National Student Clearinghouse database. A message will appear briefly on your browser which states: “You will now access the National Student Student Self-Service Site”. If your computer fails to connect, click on the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site link.
- On the Student Self-Service home page, choose either Current Enrollment (the current semester) or All Enrollment (for all semesters).
- Click on the Obtain an Enrollment Certificate link to process your request. Print the certificate and send it to the requesting agency.
Students can also use the National Student Self-Service site to perform the following services securely online:
- View your enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.