EDUCATION as Transformation provides consulting services upon request to colleges, universities, and independent schools interested in having their programs, staff and facilities better support the growing religious diversity among students and the increasing demand for a spiritual dimension in education.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP AVAILABLE
- "Preparing Students for Global Leadership:
Understanding Religious Diversity and Spirituality"
A Collaborative Program of the University of Waterloo
and The Education as Transformation Project at Wellesley College
How to Start an EasT Team at Your School
Examples of EasT Consultations
- New England College for their internal discernment process regarding religious pluralism and spirituality.
- Goshen College to assist with planning expanded religious and spiritual life activities.
- DePauw University to assist with the development of a proposal to the Lilly Endowment for major funding regarding expansion of religious and spiritual life staff, programs and facilities.
- School for International Training, World Learning to guide a process for development of programs on religious pluralism and spirituality.
- Knox College to assist with plans for renovation of space for a multi-religious facility.
- Lyndon State College to facilitate a student/faculty retreat.
- Dartmouth College to work with the campus ministry team on issues of religious diversity.
- Occidental College to assist with the development of a proposal to the Lilly Endowment for major funding regarding expansion of religious and spiritual life staff, programs and facilities.
- Brooklyn College to initiate a conversation about forming a student multi-faith council and to speak at a Diversity Day program on religious pluralism.
- The Millbrook School to help design and to offer presentations at a Diversity Day program on religious pluralism.
- Western Connecticut State College to help design a new wellness program.