Room Changes

When making a room change you must complete the Room Change Form and return it directly to the Office of Residential Life in Billings Hall room 106.

The forms requires signatures of all partied involved in the change and must be signed by the Area CoOrdinator and/or Resident Director of the residence hall.

There will be a room freeze in effect on November 30th. No body for body swaps will be processed after that date.

ROOM CHANGE FORM (used for body for body swaps)


Student interested in making room changes from Fall to Spring semester should follow the Spring Room Selection