- Residential Life
- First Year Students
- Important Dates and Information
- Student Housing
- Student Leader Selection
- Summer Housing
- Residence Halls
- Residential Life Staff
- Closing Memo
Wintersession 2015 Housing Eligibility Policy
Only approved students and those who have spring semester room assignments will be allowed to return to campus for Wintersession 2015 and be assigned temporary housing in one of three designated Wintersession residence halls. This memo provides greater detail about the housing eligibility policy.
Students will be permitted to return for Wintersession housing only if they meet one of the following eligibility requirements subject to availability.
1. Students in programs that require their presence on campus (e.g.. Madeline Albright Institute, Freedom Project, Winter Theatre, winter varsity athletic teams).
2. Students whose current academic work requires their presence on campus (e.g. students enrolled in on-campus Wintersession classes, approved research and thesis students).
3. Student employees in positions deemed essential to conducting the business of the College.
4. International students needing housing for the entire period between Dec. 20, 2014 until Jan. 24, 2015 will be given priority. All other international students will be placed on a waiting list and housed as space becomes available. In the past we have been able to accommodate all international student requests.
All students should submit a Wintersession Housing Request form to apply for space on-campus in January.
All students will be housed in Bates, McAfee, and Freeman. Students who have been approved to return will be added to the Wintersession Housing Google group. All other residence halls will be closed on December 20, 2014 at 5pm and reopen on January 24, 2015 at 9am.