- Residential Life
- First Year Students
- Important Dates and Information
- Student Housing
- Student Leader Application 2014-15
- Summer Housing 2014
- Residence Halls
- Residential Life Staff
- Closing Memo
Wintersession 2014 Housing Eligibility Policy
Only approved students and those who have spring semester room assignments will be allowed to return to campus for Wintersession 2014 and be assigned temporary housing in one of three designated Wintersession residence halls. This memo provides greater detail about the housing eligibility policy.
Students will be permitted to return for Wintersession housing only if they meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
1. Students in programs that require their presence on campus (e.g. Madeline Albright Institute, Freedom Project, Winter Theatre, winter varsity athletic teams).
2. Students whose current academic work requires their presence on campus (e.g. students enrolled in on-campus Wintersession classes, approved thesis students).
3. Student employees in positions deemed essential to conducting the business of the College.
4. International students needing housing for the entire period between Dec. 21, 2013 until Jan. 25, 2014 will be given priority. All other international students will be placed on a waiting list and housed as space becomes available. In the past we have been able to accommodate all international student requests.
More questions? See below:
* For students enrolled in ITAL 101, GER 101, RUSS 101 -Please complete the Wintersession 2014 Housing Registration form
*For students doing research - Please complete the Wintersession 2014 Housing Registration form
*For international students - Please complete the Wintersession 2014 Housing Registration
*For students who are working in essential positions on campus, requests should be submitted by the sponsoring staff or faculty member to Diane O’Leary, Assistant Director of Housing.
*Any questions regarding this housing policy can be sent to either Diane O’Leary, Assistant Director of Housing or Kris Niendorf, Asst. Dean of Students, Dir.Residential and Campus Life
All students will be housed in Bates, McAfee, and Freeman. Students who have been approved to return will be added to the Wintersession Housing Google group. All other residence halls will be closed on December 21, 2013 at 5pm and reopen on January 25, 2014 at 9am.