Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
The Conflict of Interest Disclosure form is completed annually by all authorized signers at Wellesley College, whether or not an authorized signer has a possible conflict to report. A conflict of interest exists when an employee is in a position to benefit personally, directly or indirectly, from his or her dealings with an entity or person conducting business with the College. Please see pages 5 & 6 of the Business Conduct Policy Manual for more information on possible conflicts of interest.
The form is completed electronically using MyWellesley under the heading Employee Services. Responses may be modified by the employee at any time during the year if there are any changes. The Risk and Compliance Manager oversees the process and the Vice President for Finance and Administration reviews the responses and takes action as necessary.
No financial transactions (i.e. invoices, check requests, travel expense reports, etc.) may be processed without the proper Conflict of Interest Disclosure statement on file. Therefore, it is important that all authorized signers complete the annual disclosure by the deadline to prevent any disruptions to the submission of financial transactions from his/her office.
Instructions for Completing and Submitting the Wellesley College Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement:
- Log in to MyWellesley (https://portal.wellesley.edu) with your Domain User Name and Password.
- Select the "Employee Services" tab.
- In the middle box, "Banner Self-Service", click on the link to launch Banner Self-Service.
- From the list of options in the Main Menu, select "Employee Services."
- From the list of options under "Employee Services," choose "Conflict of Interest (Faculty & Staff Only).
- Enter exceptions to statements 1, 2 and/or 3, if there are any.
- Once you have reviewed and completed the form, click the "Accept as Signature" button on the screen.
- Upon clicking the "Accept as Signature" button, you will be brought to a new page which will state that your signature and any exception text have been applied. At this point, your disclosure form has been submitted.