- Science Center
- For Students
- For Faculty
- For Visitors
- News & Events
- Hours & Locations
- Departments & Programs
- Facilities & Safety
CWS Internships & Resources
Visit the CWS website - information on internships, stipends, fellowships, graduate school, resumes, interviewing and more.
MyCWS will enable you to search and apply for jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
You will also be able to:
- Access job and internship opportunities posted by the CWS from alumnae, faculty, staff and mailings, under the Jobs/Internships for
Employer Name: CWS Confidential
- View Career Fairs and CWS events
- Access subscription services including Vault
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters and other employment related documents
- View Community Service, Not-for-Profit and Science newsletters
- Schedule on-campus job and internship interviews
- Apply for Wellesley College Graduate Fellowships, the Udall Fellowship, CWS Identified Internships and Stipends, and apply to the Albright Institute for Global Affairs
To register for MyCWS : Go to https://www.myinterfase.com/wellesley/student/home.aspx
and click on "Click here to register"