Visit the Career Education website - information on internships, stipends, fellowships, graduate school, resumes, interviewing and more.
Wellesley Career Education's mission is to prepare and inspire every Wellesley student and alumna to craft a lifetime of opportunity and reach her full potential. The platform for exploring Career Education's offerings is Handshake, which can be accessed by all students and alumnae using Wellesley credentials.
Tips for using Handshake to navigate your Career journey:
- Every Wellesley student is paired with a College Career Mentor to help you test your curiosities and explore internships, fellowships, and community engagement opportunities. Make an appointment with your College Career Mentor via the “Appointments” tab in Handshake.
- You can also schedule appointments in Handshake with Career Community Advisors, who are available to provide tailored guidance specific to the industries that interest you.
- Explore jobs and internships by filtering opportunities within the “Jobs” and “Internships” sections by function, industry, salary, and more. Remember to save your searches for ease of use in the future.
- Search for Career Education events, including info-sessions with on-campus recruiters and Career Fairs.
- Sign up for weekly newsletters from the Career Community Advisors under the “Your Career Interests” section to learn about upcoming events, employers visiting campus, and job and internship listings.
- Check out the “Resources” tab to explore the Career Communities, learn about postgraduate opportunities, find resume and cover letter guidelines, and preparation for the interview process.
- Find information about Wellesley Funded Internships by exploring the Internships section under “Resources.” Make an appointment with Rocio Tisdell for all questions related to the program.
- Learn about and apply for Fellowships, including Wellesley College Graduate Fellowships and the Udall Fellowship.