International Student Requirements

International students in non-immigrant visa status (F-1 or J-1) must be aware of, and follow, the Department of Homeland Security regulations that govern their immigration status while in the United States. Any change in a student's academic program must be reported the the International Student & Scholar Advisopr as soon as possible. Please see information regarding immigration regulations for international students here or contact the International Student & Scholar Advisor at for more information.


Contact Us

Office of the Dean of Students
Green Hall 344
Wellesley College
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481

Ann Cronin
Executive Assistant
Tel: 781.283.2322