Thinking about a career in the health professions?
Wellesley Health Professions Advising (HPA) will help Wellesley students and alumnae explore possibilities. Health professions careers provide interesting, satisfying, and stimulating work that helps others. Use the Wellesley HPA site on Handshake to learn more about these opportunities:
- Meet with a health professions advisor: learn about HPA advisors and schedule appointments
- Join the HPA email list so you can stay up to date
- Keep an eye on the HPA announcements and events
- Visit the HPA Handshake site for information about:
- Exploring: Learn about health professions, Wellesley student pre-health organizations, alumnae in the health professions, health professions resources, and more
- Preparing: Find out about courses, studying abroad, gaining clinical experience, providing service to others, research, summer opportunities, taking a gap year, resources for underrepresented students, post-baccalaureate planning, and more
- Applying: Get information about the Medical Professions Advisory Committee (MPAC), letters of recommendation, admissions tests, personal statements, application timelines, selecting schools, cost and financial assistance, and more
If you are considering a career in the health professions, the time to begin exploring this is now.