Wellness Outreach Collaborative Mission Statement
The mission of the Wellness Outreach Collaborative is to meet the diverse and evolving needs of Wellesley College students by fostering a total learning environment that inspires them to cultivate lifelong habits of wellness and empowers them to make a difference in their world. Through our collaborative efforts, Wellesley College students will
- learn to practice sustainable selfcare that is essential to their physical, emotional, and spiritual growth;
- actively engage in the processes of selfdiscovery, selfacceptance, self advocacy, and transformation; and
- integrate the knowledge necessary to make healthy and positive choices, including awareness of how to access the resources and support available to them in the community.
The Wellness Outreach Collaborative (WOC) is composed of representatives from:
- Health Services
- Physical Education, Recreation and Athletics (PERA)
- Stone Center Counseling Service
- Student Involvement
- The Office of Religious & Spiritual Life
- The Office of Sustainability
- Wellesley Fresh/AVI
Other member departments may be added as needed.