Wellesley Summer Programs
Travel Planning Guide/Getting to Campus
From Logan International Airport
- Bus Service: Logan Express offers bus service between Logan Airport and Shoppers World, a shopping plaza located in Framingham approximately 5 miles from the college. Taxi service is available from the Logan Express Station at Shoppers World to Wellesley College. A schedule of fees and departure times can be found here: http://www.massport.com/logan-airport/to-and-from-logan/logan-express/fr...
- Taxi Service: Taking a taxi from Logan Airport directly to Wellesley College takes the shortest period of time (30 minutes), but is the most expensive (approx $80 + 20% tip). In order to hail a taxi, arriving passengers must use the Boston Cab taxi stands located at each terminal.
Driving to Campus
Wellesley College is conveniently located close to the Massachusetts Turnpike and I-95/Route 128. For driving directions to the College, please visit http://www.wellesley.edu/admission/visitus/gettingtocampus. When driving, we recommend using the GPS address of the Wellesley College Club, 727 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA 02482. This will bring you to our East Entrance, and from there you can follow the signs to Stone-Davis Hall, which is the location for the Summer@Wellesley.
From South Station, Boston, take the Commuter Rail (Framingham Line) to Wellesley Square. When looking at train schedules, be sure the train you select is NOT an express that will bypass the Wellesley Square stop. The commuter rail makes three stops in the town of Wellesley; when coming from Boston, Wellesley Square is the third and last stop in Wellesley. Train schedules can be found here: http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/lines/?route=WORCSTER
- Campus is approximately a 10 minute walk from the Wellesley Square station; the pleasant, generally-flat walk will take you through downtown Wellesley and past several shops and restaurants. Once you reach the campus entrance at the corner of Weston Road and Central Street, Stone-Davis is approximately a 10 minute walk through campus.
- Alternatively, you can take a taxi to campus. Recommended taxi companies include:
- JFK Taxi (508) 653-4500
- Natick Cab Company (508) 653-2300
- Newton Yellow Cab (617) 332-7700
- Red Cab (617) 734-5000
- Sun Taxi (800) SUN-TAXI
- Veterans Taxi (781) 235-1600