Your HANDPRINT is your POSITIVE environmental impact.
Please join this environmentally-focused learning community of Wellesley College alumnae, faculty, students and friends.
Project Handprint Symposium
Handprinters improving food systems,from production to consumption
Saturday, November 9, 2:00 – 6:00 pm
Wellesley College Science Center’s Faroll Focus
- 2 pm: Agriculture at Wellesley and a “Who’s Who” of featured Handprinters
- 3 pm: Multiple activities to choose from:
- Short talks by keynote faculty and alumnae
- Round-table discussions
- Poster presentations
- International student-made snacks
- 5 pm: Harvest Supper
Speakers and Discussion Leaders Include:
- Amy Banzaert, faculty, Wellesley Engineering “We-Lab”
- Dan Brabander, faculty, Geosciences and Environmental Studies
- Dorrie Pizzella ’80, Chief of Staff, MA Dept. of Agricultural Resources
- Eva Sommaripa ’63, owner and farmer, Eva’s Garden
- Kristina Jones, faculty/staff, Biology and Botanic Gardens
- Louisa Kasdon ’72, writer and CEO, Let’s Talk About Food
FREE, space is limited. Pre-registration by November 1 required.
Phone 781-283-3094 Email firstname.lastname@example.org