The Sustainability Committee is composed of students, faculty, and staff who work to implement greener institutional policies at Wellesley.
Our main functions include, but are not limited to: advise the President on sustainability-related issues, develop policies regarding how environmental sustainability should be factored into College operations and decisions, and gather opinions from the College community on sustainability issues.
The Sustainability Committee would like to invite you to engage with the webinars and resources we have created to present recommended actions the community can take to reduce our carbon footprint in support of divestment from fossil fuels.
The webinars are grouped by topic area: catering, energy, transportation, and infrastructure. Please see faculty as well as staff versions below (as some proposals are faculty specific).
Both webinars will provide the opportunity for anonymous feedback via survey questions. We’ve also included links to resources such as the script and data below. You can also find Zoom links for the town halls we will be hosting in April.
April Engagement Opportunities and Events
- Proposal Feedback Surveys (available in the Webinar Google Forms)
- Community-wide Town Hall #1
- Friday, April 9, 1:00-2:00 pm ET
- Zoom link: https://wellesley.zoom.us/j/93195755170
- Community-wide Town Hall #2
- Wednesday, April 14, 10:00-11:00 am ET
- Zoom link: https://wellesley.zoom.us/j/99244441463
- Friday, April 16th Administrative Council Meeting
- Wednesday, April 21st Academic Council Meeting