Social Science Summer Research Program 2022
The SSSRP at Wellesley College offers students a unique opportunity to conduct research in a variety of social science disciplines under the supervision of faculty experts in that field. The program is restricted to full-time Wellesley College students.
Student fellows and faculty supervisors should make note of the following program features:
- The program is 9 weeks long beginning May 31, 2022. Students will be expected to work full time (35 hours) per week and will receive a stipend of $4,725 and on-campus housing, if the program proceeds in-person, as planned.
- Weekly meetings between fellows and their faculty supervisors strongly recommended.
- Additional meetings as a group may be available to students and faculty supervisors (participation for students is expected as part of the program).
- Poster session will be Thursday, July 28. All students are expected to participate in poster session.
- Student fellows are not permitted to accept any other full-time or part-time positions (virtual or otherwise) that would coincide with the program dates. (Some exceptions may apply; fellows should discuss the specifics with supervisors)