Open Campus Programs
Seize the day (or morning, or weekend)!
Experience Wellesley for yourself by attending one of our lively, info-packed open house programs.
Discover Wellesley Weekend
October 6-7, 2019
Sunday 12 p.m. to Monday 12 p.m.
This overnight program in the fall is just for high school seniors.
We’re unable to offer on-campus interviews during Discover Wellesley Weekend. We’re also unable to provide overnight accommodations or class visits for parents or other guests of student attendees.
The program includes:
- A campus tour
- Q&A session with current students and admission counselors
- Affording Wellesley information session
- Class visits
- Cultural events
- The surreal bonding experience that is a night in a Wellesley residence hall
Davis and Transfer Day
November 2019 (date forthcoming)
This is a day program for both nontraditional (ages 24 and over, mothers, and veterans) and traditional-age transfer students.
- 9 a.m.: Registration
- 9:30 a.m.: Welcome from Jessica Ricker, director of admission and financial aid
- 10 a.m.: Student panel
- 10:50 a.m.: Attend a Wellesley class
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch with current students, deans, and admission and student financial services staff
- 1:45 p.m.: Campus tour (optional)
- 2:30 p.m.: Open house reception, featuring conversation and refreshments
Junior Open Campus
April 2020 (date forthcoming)
This day program in the spring is for high school juniors.
Schedule: 8:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- ☕ Registration
- 👐 Welcome
- ✏ Perspectives on the Wellesley Experience (student panel)
- 📚 Sample Classes
- 🍕 Lunch (time to make new friends!)
🏫 Living at Wellesley: Residence Hall Tour
✨ Demystifying Selective College Admission & Affording Wellesley
- 🌞Campus tours