Open Campus Programs
Seize the day (or morning, or weekend)!
Experience Wellesley for yourself by attending one of our lively, info-packed open house programs.
Discover Wellesley Weekend
October 2019 (dates forthcoming)
Sunday 12 p.m. to Monday 12 p.m.
This overnight program in the fall is just for high school seniors.
We’re unable to offer on-campus interviews during Discover Wellesley Weekend. We’re also unable to provide overnight accommodations or class visits for parents or other guests of student attendees.
The program includes:
- A campus tour
- Q&A session with current students and admission counselors
- Affording Wellesley information session
- Class visits
- Cultural events
- The surreal bonding experience that is a night in a Wellesley residence hall
Discover Wellesley Mornings
Saturday, September 2019
Monday, October 2019
Saturday, November 2019
Morning programs run from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., with the option to take a campus tour before or after.
This morning program is open to all visitors. The dates for September, October, and November 2019 are forthcoming.
- 8:40–9:45 a.m.: Check in
- 8:45 a.m.: Campus tour (optional)
- 10–11:20 a.m.: A Glimpse of Wellesley: Q&A with current students and admission counselors
- 11:20 a.m.–12 a.m.: Affording Wellesley
- 12 a.m.: Campus tour (optional)
During Discover Wellesley Mornings, we are unable to offer on-campus interviews.
Davis and Transfer Day
November 2019 (date forthcoming)
This is a day program for both nontraditional (ages 24 and over, mothers, and veterans) and traditional-age transfer students.
- 9 a.m.: Registration
- 9:30 a.m.: Welcome from Grace S. Cheng, director of admission and financial aid
- 10 a.m.: Student panel
- 10:50 a.m.: Attend a Wellesley class
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch with current students, deans, and admission and student financial services staff
- 1:45 p.m.: Campus tour (optional)
- 2:30 p.m.: Open house reception, featuring conversation and refreshments
Junior Open Campus
Saturday, April 27, 2019
This day program in the spring is for high school juniors.
- Student panel: Perspectives on the Wellesley experience
- Special faculty lectures for students and guests
- Lunch: Good food! New friends!
- Navigating the admission process: Tips for applicants and their families
- Affording college
- Campus tours